Most visited retailers
Most visited countries
Woolworths has entered into a Scheme Implementation Agreement to acquire approximately an 80% stake in marketplace MyDeal.com.au. Woolworths’ offer values MyDeal.com.au at AU$243m. Woolworths said if completed, the remaining 20% stake in the business would continue to be held by MyDeal’s founder and chief executive, Sean Senvirtne, and other key management shareholders.
A guide to Australia’s grocery market and how we expect the country, its leading retailers and channels to evolve over the next five years.
Please login to this service to view this data
The latest retailer results, our forecasts for how the market will grow towards 2026, plus five trends set to shape the food and consumer goods retail market across Australia in 2022.
October | Virtual